IDS provides a full suite of fleet inspection services
Fleet Inspection Program Development:
• Evaluate – IDS will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your existing fleet inspection program and provide written recommendation.
• Design – IDS will design a customized fleet inspection programs based on recommendation and your unique requirements.
• Training – IDS will provide remote and on-site training to all involved in your company’s fleet inspection program
• Implement – IDS will implement the approved fleet inspection program design and ensure program is adopted throughout your company
Fleet Inspection Program Audit:
• Program Audit – IDS will conduct regular and random audits of your fleet inspection program to ensure on-going compliance with established company policies and local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
• Calibration Audit – IDS will conduct simultaneous inspections with your fleet inspection team to ensure inspections are consistent, thorough, and accurate.
• Repair Audit – IDS will conduct regular audits of your fleet inspection program to validate required repairs were completed and documented.
Fleet Inspection Program Management:
• Staff – IDS will provide required staff to support remote and on-site fleet inspection program.
• Coordinate – IDS will work with all of your company staff and third parties to ensure the fleet inspection program is meeting your expectations.
• Report – IDS will provide regular and on-demand reporting of the fleet inspection program’s performance.